For an experienced SAP support analyst with experience in asset management/ plant maintenance. Permanent role with a large enterprise in Auckland CBD.
The inside word...
- Large, complex environment - enterprise client in the government sector.
- CBD based- great location, complex tech stack.
- Excellent work environment- several opportunities for career progression and learning.
- You will be responsible for providing support to SAP Asset Management/ Plant Maintenance modules (PM/ AM/EAM). This will include first line support and coordination with external support partners.
- You will assist with testing SAP Asset management/ plant maintenance and with recommending process and systems improvement.
Why you're special...
- You are an experienced in asset management/ plant maintenance in SAP. You will have a good technical understanding of these modules of SAP. Relevant technical certifications are a big plus.
- Experienced in a time-focused, project-focused environment, you understand the challenges of juggling multiple priorities and managing tight deadlines.
- Above and beyond your technical skills, your communication skills set you apart. Your oral and written communication skills are top-notch.
- A problem solver, you are naturally curious, challenge the status quo and ask a lot of questions.
And...what's in it for you?
Let's get started!
- Permanent opportunity with plenty of scope for learning and personal development.
- CBD based- you will love these modern offices that are so conveniently located.
- Flexible, collaborative and fun work environment. You will have the opportunity to work from home on occasion as well.
Apply now! For a confidential discussion or if you have any questions, call Gayatri on 09 281 4150.
This is one you don't want to miss!