- 6 month assignment
- Technical PM - Cyber Security Focus
- Wellington CBD
We are looking for a contractor Delivery Lead with Technical (Cyber Security) and Agile skills. The main initial focus will be on delivering enhanced Information Loss and Data Loss protection capabilities within this highly prestigious NZ organisation. This assignment will be for an initial 6 months.
My client has exciting initiatives that they need to progress this year and they are now starting to plan out our FY19 programme. Ideally, we are looking for someone who can start ASAP.
Delivery Lead with Cyber Security experience and with Agile delivery experience:
- Good collaboration skills - to ensure developers etc are able to deliver effectively and efficiently
- Collaboration with Business analysts to determine business requirements
- Stakeholder engagement to ensure enterprise-wide security solutions are understood
Specific initiatives that they are progressing as rapidly as possible are:
Main solution that this resource will deliver:
- Information Loss Protection and Data Loss Protection
Other initiatives that are being progressed and could be involved with:
- SkyHigh for shadow cloud and O365
- Signal Sciences for customer WAF for man-in-the-browser attacks
- Any other Cloud Security controls that may be required a resulting from the experiment paper being developed
- FY19 initiatives to extend cloud security and other threat prevention/protection capabilities required
If you are looking to consolidate your PM and Security skills, simply apply now. Alternatively, email through your resume to Lauren Symmons- firstname.lastname@example.org.